Cultural and gender history is taught in various courses at the University of Graz:
- Introduction to History I (STEOP): VO, Basic Problems of Gender History (always offered in the winter semester)
- Advanced module G: PS, Introduction to the Studies of Contemporary History
- Elective courses module 8: Gender History/Gender Studies: VO, Theories and Methods in Gender History (always offered in the summer semester), advanced course 1-3
Supplementary course / restricted elective course Global Window for Bachelor's Degree Programme
- Module 1: Theories of Inter- and Transculturality
- Module A, Fundamentals of History: A.2, A.3, A.5.
- Module B.3, Modern/Contemporary History: B.3.1 to B.3.4.
- Module D.3, Gender Studies: D.3.1 to D.3.4.
Information about the degree programmes can be found in the degree programme overview of the University of Graz.
Institut für Geschichte